Wednesday 23 January 2013

Landswood Park in Print!

 
Landswood Park features in the current issue (93) of Narrow Gauge and Industrial Railway Modelling Review!

This is a real honour, as the 'Review is a highly-regarded magazine amongst modellers, especially those with more "obscure" railway interests! I consider the modelling featured in the magazine to be of high quality and inspirational, so I am still rather surprised I was asked to prepare one for my little box file. However the editor Bob Barlow has done a great job with presentation, and I have already received nice comments from those who have read it.

For more on NG&IRM Review Magazine click here.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Iain Robinson said...

Well done, Michael - The review is a superb publication and only features the best. Kudos to you for this!

Claus Nielsen said...

A truely great little layout. And the 'Review' really is an honour to your modelling. Sit back and enjoy!