Wednesday 30 July 2008

Holiday Snaps

The last post rather gave the impression that I spent 6 weeks wiring up the layout! Actually it probably took around 10 evenings of work, between 1-3 hours at a time. Still a fair ammount of time I guess, but at least the layout is small enough to be up-ended on a small table in the lounge and worked on sociably / in front of telly.


There have been other distractions in the meantime, not least a weeks holiday in Wales back in June. We took rides on the Ffestiniog (of which I am a member and used to volunteer many years back), and the Padarn at Dinorwic, we also took a trip up the Great Orme by cable tram, though as you can see from the photos I managed to snap a few other lines in passing.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stephy's Dream World said...

Hey,

I found your blog my clicking 'Next Blog' above.

I was looking at the pictures that were taken trains, which are lovely and very interesting.

Please take a look at my blogs when you can. I would love to hear what you think.

I have a blog which is called 'M thoughts on everything' which is basically my thoughts on subjects that i have come across or thought up.

A blog about my dreams.

And another blog which is called 'Stephys photography' i have taken time to take pictures of things i have come across.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Love Stephy.

Phil Parker said...

Hey, those are my photos :-))

I've just come back from Wales and have a near identical shot of the K1 Garratt !

http://travellingphilbury.blogspot.com/search/label/Wales for the text of my travels.

Phil