Sunday 10 May 2009

Sompting Show

I managed to get out to another show this weekend, at Sompting Village Hall. This is a small show, but the small hall was well stocked with layouts. Some were a bit busy for me, of the rather over-stocked N-gauge type, but they do entertain the public and my 2-year-old! I don't remember the names of the layouts and no show-guide, but some pictures of those that caught my eye are below, and included a superb 7mm scale tram (I've seen this layout before but the detail is fascinating), a 7mm scale NG industrial (compact and nicely done), and a Swiss HOm and HO layout (a bit too much Bemo but superb scenery). As a bonus, I happened to notice some microtrains couplers on a trade stall, they must be second-hand or old stock judging by the packaging, but I needed some and they were cheap as well as saving postage!

As you may have guessed, I haven't managed much modelling recently and probably won't for a good few weeks (see post of the 19th April if you haven't), but there are some small jobs I can do here and there. Also I have some other thoughts for blog entries to fill in some of the gaps!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: